2010/08/24

2011 wedding for William?

The rumours spread about a royal wedding in Great Britain next summer between Prince William and Kate Middleton. In the latest Hello! I read that a "distant relation" of Prince Charles says they're already engaged, and that the date for the wedding is already been set! Which date could it be?

Well! The 29th of July it will be 30 years after the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer. So maybe baby. I would love a wedding next summer, because I'll probably still be in London. I'll be missing Stockholm Pride once again, but HEY, I wouldn't miss the wedding of a future british king for anything in the world (only my own wedding with Prince Harry could stop me actually.)

But I don't think there'll be a wedding next year. And not the year after with the Queens diamond-jubilee and the olympics and all (and world pride for that matter). So 29th of July 2013 is my bet. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment